[Dailydrool] Wierd looking mass

Sandi Wittenberg sandi at redbaybassets.com
Tue Dec 30 21:03:43 PST 2008

One of my dogs has a mass on the gum like that - it was removed during a
dental and biopsied.  It was benign and of undetermined origin.  It was not
cystic or bony but was hard.  It did not recur after removal.  Another one
of my dogs has a different weird looking mass on his gum that I was really
worried about, as was the vet - it was warts!  Very yucky looking - after
removal, he got warts on neck under his chin that went haywire and grew into
a huge clump that had to be removed surgically.  Very nasty and vascular -
oh yeah, that was fun!

Sandi Wittenberg - Red Bay Bassets

sandi at redbaybassets.com