[Dailydrool] 2009 Daily Drool Calendar PLEASE READ

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 30 23:23:59 PST 2008

Hi all,

I know  that there are a lot of people not very happy about the DD calendars being late again.  I can not apologize enough.  I do know how unhappy you  feel because I still do not have my calendars either and four of them were for Christmas gifts.

I just wanted to pass along the email I had from Michael  yesterday.  If you have any questions, comments, concerns, complaints PLEASE email me off list.

Happy Healthy New Year to Everyone,
Ellie

Hi Ellie,

Sorry for all the confusion suddenly.

Based on the number of people emailed and our counts, it looks
like we’re missing +/- 100 calendars that are somewhere in Postal Outer
Space.

Since the emails have started, many people have wrote to say
that their calendars have since arrived and I’m hoping we’ll
continue to see that.

We have no other choice at this point but to reprint what we
know is missing and then some.  So, we’ve reprinted about 200.
John just spoke to the drilling company and they said they will try their best
to get them back to us on Friday.  Because of the holiday’s back to
back, printing companies like ours completely shut down during this week
(except Cecil Graphics…which the Cecil Staff really
appreciates…yuk yuk yuk).  Nonetheless, they’ll be ready to go
out on Monday. By that point, we’ll see who STILL hasn’t seen
theirs, send them another one and if they get both…consider it a gift
from Cecil!

As you know, the repairs on the printer were over
$11,000.00.  Which just goes to prove this equipment is not made to do
this volume.  The equipment that IS made to do this volume is much more
expensive to run.  We’ve talked about this and perhaps we can look
into it further after the new year to see what options we have to do this next
year with out having to hold our breath whether we’ll need a service call
every other day.  Having more reliable equipment built to handle the
volume is not a problem, it’s just whether or not it can be
affordable.

I would like to see if there are a few Drooler’s who
would be interested in forming a committee to looks things for next year
(remember my new license plate…NXTYEAR)

If you wouldn’t mind posting this so that everyone gets
the email.  I will continue to answer emails tonight and tomorrow.

Again, I’m really sorry!

Michael R. McKinney, Jr.

President

Cecil Graphics