[Dailydrool] America's Favorite Shleter Contest - PLEASE VOTE FOR BHRA!!

Elizabeth Kolenich lizzkolenich at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 30 23:40:13 PST 2008

Hey all!!

Basset Hound Rescue of Alabama needs your help and your votes to help us win America's Favorite Shelter Contest!
Please see the information below regarding the contest and click on the second link to vote for BHRA!
PLEASE forward this email to everyone you know and post on every group you belong to!

Thanks ahead of time!

Drool & Snooters from the BHRA Hounds!

New Contest "A New Year of Hope for Animals"
Once again, we're partnering with Care2 to offer a great, fun way to win some funds for your shelter or rescue. In the "America's Favorite Animals Shelter" contest, Care2 and Adopt-a-Pet.com gave away $20,000 to Adopt-a-Pet.com shelter and rescue partners. Now, Care2.com and Adopt-a-Pet.com are running a new contest called "A New Year of Hope for Animals" in which your organization can win up to $10,000 and be part of a national campaign to raise awareness about animal rescue and adoption. We'll be sending out more details in the next days, but if you want to get started right away, just tell your supporters to vote for your organization here: http://www.care2.com/animalsheltercontest
LINK TO VOTE------->    http://www.care2.com/animalsheltercontest/76677
Lizz Kolenich
Basset Hound Rescue of Alabama
Trustee, Intake Coordinator & Foster Mom/Failure
www.bhra.org