[Dailydrool] Drool fur Elwood's momma - Happy new ear

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Wed Dec 31 01:09:10 PST 2008

Dis be Xaxa da Basset

We writing tonite to send a drool sheepmint fur da Brudders Elwood momma, Debbie. She a doing da root fingui in her toofer and da Brudder finks we shoold send da drool. So I ask me momma "can we hab da sardines"? So she gabe us da sardines and we drool really well and lotz ob it. Hope yooo receib it allright cus it so cold it coold freeze on da way.
We hopez da momma's gas not so bad as da Elder Clara, not make da Brudder hab to leabe da house and keepz outside by da dogguie door.

Da momma saided tomorow is da dey ob da new ear. Me not nose what da wooman hab in da mind cus me ear allright. I check da sister Violeta, it smelly and sticky wif da rice but not need da new one. I checked eberybody's ear but not see da problem but she saided we hab to wish us furends a happy new ear so I wish da new ear to all my furends on da drool, da aunties, da rescue peoplez dat sabe abandoned doggies like me, da aunties who makez da drool, da basset furends and da wannabees. We fankyouze all da nice furends who send me da Crissmus Carts. They be so bootiful, it makin da momma so happy and warm iffen in da Canada cold.
So to all ob yooze, we wish da merry new nose, oh, huuh, what momma? ah , not nose, ah, okey, da merry new EAR fur youze all fwom da bottom ob da momma and me and da Violeta's heart. WE LUB YOUZE.
Drool to all in need
Xaxa, Violeta and da momma in da middle ob da snow

"I'm truly convinced, by faith and experience that living on this earth is not a trial but a pastime. If we live simply and wisely. Simplify, simplify."
- Thoreau