[Dailydrool] Toyota Sienna

Beth Hamilton bassetbabe59 at verizon.net
Wed Dec 31 00:12:26 PST 2008

I recently looked at and read up on several vans. We got the Toyota Sienna
which also comes with stow and go seating. The Town & Country is nice, but
much more expensive and other than more luxury that you pay for that I
didn't need (and will immediately get drool on) I wasn't sold on paying the
extra money. The Honda was nice but we didn't like the sales men or the
dealer. My husbands company recently switched to the Toyota Sienna for their
company fleet vehicles and he/we had a chance to live with one for 6 months
before deciding on one for me. I chose the lower end model (all others had
the automatic side doors - don't get me started on these!! My last van that
had these had to be "Lemoned" out by the dealer!) since I refused to have
the automatic doors. The stow and go seating came standard on this model as
well.

Good luck with what ever you choose!

Beth Hamilton, Willow, Drooppy & Sidney

visit www.bassethoundrescue.org