[Dailydrool] its me Lenny again

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 09:57:36 PST 2008

Hi eberyone

don't forget to buy  the raffle tickets to help my mommy here is all the
info..hers is a nice gurl who had to hab lots of buppies and just when she
thought she had her foreber home got thrown away again cause hers was sick
..please buy a raffle ticket to help with her bills and mabbe someone would
like to gib her a foreber home that really is foreber too..  see the info
below for getting the tickets....fanks eberyone   Leonard

Basset Rescue of Florida is raising money to help Ruthie, who was recently
returned to rescue due to the development of glaucoma.  We are in desperate
need of funds to care for her.  Ruthie was used by a back yard breeder to
make lots of money and then dumped.  This sweet girl certainly has not had
an easy time of it and this latest set of events just about takes the cake.
She has just lost one eye and we are fighting to save the other.  BRF has
been in "business" for a year and a half and although we are a small rescue,
we save a tremendous amount of bassets in need, no matter their health
status or age, we pull all in need (over 100 in 2008).  We rely on small
grassroots types of fundraisers rather than big elaborate ones and every
penny counts.

A generous couple, Jacky and Michael Pomponio,  has donated a charming Marc
Tetro print of a basset which has been professionally framed.  Pictures can
be seen here ( I hope):

http://s720.photobucket.com/albums/ww206/bassetrescueflorida/?action=view&current=DSCI0082.jpg

http://s720.photobucket.com/albums/ww206/bassetrescueflorida/?action=view&current=DSCI0083.jpg

Pictures don't do the print justice - he really captures the basset spirit.
Virtual raffle tickets are $1.00 each, 8 for $5.00, 20 for $10.00 and 50 for
$20.00.  This is a very short raffle - the drawing will be held in 2 weeks
(January 10th).

To purchase raffle tickets, please go to
http://www.bassetrescueflorida.com/old/basset-donations.htm  and scroll to
our PayPal button.  Be sure to include your name, your email address and
that you are purchasing Tetro Print tickets.  We will email you with your
raffle ticket numbers shortly thereafter.  I hope all the links work - our
website is under re-construction and I'm a techno idiot.

Thanks for your support for Ruthie.

Pam

--
King Bob the DOg, Jasmine, Lenny & Lexie

The Life and TImes of Ben G Meyer
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u91/cowbobdog/?action=view&current=9791efac.pbr