[Dailydrool] (no subject)

DEBBIE.WYNN at comcast.net DEBBIE.WYNN at comcast.net
Wed Dec 31 09:53:06 PST 2008

Wow - this year's calendar is just wonderful!  The colors are vivid, the pictures are clear, the writing is even easy for an old fogey like me to read - this calendar is the best ever!!!!  Well done Ellie and Cecil Graphics!  I can't thank you enough for undertaking this task ever year, but what pleasure it brings to all of us who participate.  It seems as though every year the calendar is even better than the year before, but I can't IMAGINE what else you could do to improve it over the 2009 calendar.

A big thanks from me and Rosie (Rosie is 12/27 - she is opening her Secret Pawtner gift!) to everyone who helped with this calendar, and to Ellie for the organization and the long-suffering efforts to bring it to fruition each year, and to Cecil Graphics for an incredible job of printing!

Debbie