[Dailydrool] Happy New Years!!! Pics of Barney...

Debbie Sommers debbiesommers at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 15:17:56 PST 2008

Happy New Years! Kisses and Hugs and DROOL to all those in need!!!  My
daughter Allison has been really enjoying this list.  You all have been very
welcoming and nice to her and our sweet Barney.  I hope you all have a
blessed and happy new year!!  I don't know about you all, but I'm glad to
see 08 go BYE BYE!! It was a hard year! Hopefully 09 will be AWESOME and
blessed in many ways.

Oh and please disregard the dogster link Allison sent earlier/yesterday.
This is his long time dogster page link she meant to send to ya'll to see
Barney:  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/344089

Stay safe tonight!

Ðebbie & Family