[Dailydrool] Momma's Toofer and the Brudder

mapwinkel at aol.com mapwinkel at aol.com
Wed Dec 31 15:53:32 PST 2008

Listen here Brudder, you be takin good care of da Momma.? Who care ifin she no yell at youze, usually youze deserb it.? Now you be the Dr. Brudder and takie care of the Momma.? And leave the gas and the lovely Elder Clara out of dis.? Keep it up and I send Inspector Morse ober to kikc your buttbone, youze hear?? And Momma Debbie, we be sendin drool and thinkin of you.? Emma, The Delicate Diva, Brother Bailey and Momma Beth