[Dailydrool] Basset in commercial

Barbara Stacey barbara.stacey at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 31 16:47:54 PST 2008

Has anyone else seen the commercial for Humira, a medication for rheumatiod arthritis?  The commercial shows a woman putting leashes on her two bassets, and then taking them for a walk.  Really cute dogs.

Received my drool calendar.  It's great.  Love the pictures.

The howliday card exchange was so much fun.  This was my first year and I can't wait until I do it again next year.  Thanks, Deb for the itty bitty card with Brudder Elwood and the gang.  I used a magnifying glass to see everyone.  DH loved the cards too, his favorite was the Tank Hounds.

Sending good luck wishes to everyone for 2009.

Barbara, Blossom,Elmo
Mac & Samantha ATB