[Dailydrool] 12 year old KY basset (Homer) NYE party!

Cathy Rudert bassethoundtown at fuse.net
Wed Dec 31 16:33:25 PST 2008

Howllo Fellow Droolers and old hound lovers!

Remember Homer?  The 12 year old guy that was dumped by his family at
a high kill KY shelter around Christmas Eve?  Eva from OMBR posted
about him on Christmas Eve.  Well, he is safe and sound at my vet's
office.  Homer was in need of some very over due vet care and he has
received a dental (with extractions) and was neutered.  He also had a
lump on his rear end that was removed.

Guess what?  He is feeling much better and he is having a party
tonight on my website.  I told him that I would handle all of the
details.  The party is BYOB (bring your own bucks)!  We are hoping a
bunch of folks will give a little amount to help defray the costs for
his new Mom who leaped at the chance to give this old guy a new home
and save him from death row.

Here is the link to my blog.

http://www.bassethoundtown.com/blog/

If this link does not work, just google bassethoundtown.com and go to
my blog.

I have been blogging about Homer since Christmas Eve when Eva of OHBR
posted his information on the drool.  Thanks Eva! I know you have
about 80 hounds in OH.  These are tough times.  Thank you for what you
do.

Cat, Chaps and Emma /**\
http://www.bassethoundtown.com
bassethoundtown at fuse.net