[Dailydrool] Happy New Year

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Wed Dec 31 19:04:10 PST 2008

The Dog House Gang and I want to wish everyone a
Very Happy New Year! We won't be sad to this year go
but this old year will hold many happy memories. We
have many new friends here on the drool that we are very thankful for.
This is the year that Sadie Maye and my granddog Bazzle
came to be a part of the family.  This is also the year that Nelly Belle
came to join and teach us that senior droolers rock.  Our house grew the
addition of 4 new furkidz filling it with even more hair, drool and laughter.

This is our wish for everyone for the coming 2009.

May our pantries be always full with food for all.
May everyone and there furbabies be healthy and our vet bills be low.
May love and peace always fill your hearts and surround your home.
May we continue to find joy in all the little things in life.
May drool and fur always be a part of our lives.

Happy 2009!
Karen and The Dog House Gang

P.S. We loved all our Christmas cards and they are on display for all
to see.  Our days  are being filled with smiles as we look
at all the cards with the gorgeous kidz.