[Dailydrool] AAARRROOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!!

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Tue Jul 1 08:06:24 PDT 2008

I finally heard Diva AAROOOOOOH!!!  I couldn't believe it!  I've been
trying to get her to do it forever but she never would...she would look
like she was going to, but just never could quite get there and end up
barking instead.  Last night, I was cooking dinner and set the timer for
the oven.  I was upstairs when it went off so I didn't hear it right
away and when I came down she was standing at the stove baying away to
the sound of the alarm!!  It was music to my ears!  She'll be 3 in
September, so I figured if she was gonna do it she would've by now.  The
only time I have ever gotten Sophie to do it is when I blow dry my hair
and point the air toward her.  She's so funny!!  When she feels the warm
air blowing her face, she will jump back and bounce around and then bark
a few times...twice she even let out a big deep ARRROOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!!!
So I guess I figured it out, the timer on the stove and the blow dryer.
That's what gets a basset girl to ARRROOOOOO!  Who'd a thunk it??   Does
anyone else have a basset that very rarely or never does the AROOOOO??
Is that normal?  Ah, well, it's normal for them!

Snooters to all your little babys and drool to all who are under the
weather.  Have a great day!

Jessica L. Sutton

Diva - "I"ll ARRROOOOOO when I feel like it!!" and Sophie doo dah.