[Dailydrool] Woomenz

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Wed Jul 2 14:39:07 PDT 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood.  WELL. I NEBBER. I readz da droolz and see dat  Emma gotz
her furcoat all in de wadz.She be a finkin I no Nice to Elder Clara.  Da
Brudder herz to sey dat da Brudder he callz em likez he seez dem. Big, Widez,  an
we not talkin bout bunz ob steel on dat one. No sir, Elder Clara she be like
da shake rattlez and rollz model. But da Brudder herez to sey--and meke Miss
Emma da diba heppy-dat Elder Clara she loosez da controlz last nite and she
bite  da Brudder. Yup, she gib me da toof. And da Brudder he not dooin
nuffin--rite  den dat is-I just a goin downz da hall, why all da doggies a leyin dere,
and da  Brudder he steppie realz carfulz. Miss Casey she leyin dere too, da
Brudder he  go by Elder Clara and she roarz up off de floorz and grab da brudder
and I git  da toof in de earflap. An da Brudder no git no rebengez to da
Elder Clara, why  dis be likez she be a habbin a moodz swing or summfin. Brudder
Elwood he smash  into da wall and hab to jump ober da mountain ob Clara and
runz to sabe me life.  Why dat Elder Clara she be like mack truck on a mission a
comin affer da  brudder. Elder Clara she be berry proudz ob herselfz. She gib
me toof hole a  sniffy and a smilez.
An Brudder Elwood he nebber ebbin touch herz, but Elder Clara lookie like  da
hi cholesterol model. Lotz ob de fat.
Da Brudder he be finkin Miss Emma be a talkin to da wrong doggie herez. I
keep da picsure up.

Drool to all in need--

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and