[Dailydrool] Yestiddy

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 04:11:17 PDT 2008

MomPerson pantin an puffin boy whadda day yestiddy an she still not cot up
on da drools. An she gotta go ta work on her day off so we gotta spent da
day in we crates agin.
We wented wif MomPerson to da Vetspital ta git bathes. MomPerson promize no
pokes. HAhaahahahahahahah. She lie. Turnt out Llewis need ALL he pokes.
Nigel (me) didint need any a tall.
She did gib we bathes. Dat affer she went to get we out ob da run we in and
we boff gots loose an runnin wheeeeeeee all ober da Vetspital--I gone one
way Llewis gone da odder. Dum Llewis run rite inna groomin room where Auntie
Annette laff an grab. (She da big groomer whut MomPerson's bossman...woman.)

Enyways we gits home an MomPerson gotta run rite out agin to sum meeding.
Whadebber dat are. Firss she gib MommaDog a shot. Sposed ta meke she feel
bedder, she not feelin so hot dese days. We not nose whut wrong but sumfin
shirley is an she very mopey an not eedin sometime. We good liddel boys
tryina hep she but she not want enybuddy aroun.We gib she drool but we not
see it helpin much taday.

Enyways so den da fone start ringin and da two-legger girl's big doggie, not
da liddel doggie, ohso sick pukin all ober da place. Two-legger lib long way
off. She not can get down ta Doc befour he gone. She call. She Hubband call.
Den da odder two-legger guy call. Den MomPerson call Doc. Den Doc call. Den
ebberbuddy callin allat oncet. MomPerson sluggin wine down an tryna reed da
Drool but da fone ringin. Da Big Dog go to da eemergejencee Vetspital. She
gots gass trow in ter rite us or else she got pan cree ah tite us. Enyways
dey gib her alla da stuff she need to stop she pukeraging all ober
two-leggers hawse. Den da boy two-legger call an den she fren whut gone to
Caped Cod whut soun reely funny to we. A fish wif a cape? Whut fish need a
cape? Whut a cape, Llewis? Look in dat book, ok?

MommaDog reely not feelin good agin dis mornin, not eeding,not playin an not
talkin. MomPerson took she out but MommaDog mebbe da shot meke her like dis
or mebbe she hurt an been like dis but we not liking it noway. Ok MomPerson
say she gotta go ta werk erly.

Love an Drool to all in need, an we MommaDog too,
Nigel an Llewis cleen an smellin like da rows.

Hunh? Llewis you sure dat da sayin? A row ob what? A rowbowt? A row
ob.....Llewis com beke here...