[Dailydrool] THANKS!!!

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Sat Jul 5 04:15:23 PDT 2008

Huggie Bear here!!!

I just wanted to thank everyone who sent me birthday cards and good wishes for my 6th birthday yesterday.  I had a wonderful day even though the day could have been a bit sunnier.  I got a new toy-a long curly thing with a flower on the end.  Kind of like a bungee but really cool.  Gracie Allen tried to steal it but I wouldn't let her.  Then for dinner I got steak and salad with dressing.  I love steak and I really like salad but only if it has dressing on it.  All in all it was a very good day.  I would like to know why I had to share my steak with the other hounds...