[Dailydrool] drool postings

Senior Basset Rescue carolsd21 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 5 01:28:24 PDT 2008

Well  I am a bit quirky and like to do things in order, including reading the drool postings.  I have been reading the many posts about Daisy and decided finally to post, which I rarely do.  I think in about 9 years of being on the drool I have posted maybe 10 times.  I was 12 drools behind when I sent mine on, only to come across a posting by the women who has Daisy, several posts later saying how harsh what she wrote sounded.  My reaction to people who want a puppy is have you lost your mind, they are puppies until about 3 yrs old when a switch starts to shut off,  I often say give me a senior any day, but this is my choice.  You said in your post what you felt,  lol  and you will feel like this for a while as Daisy grows up.  She will eventually settle down and listen to you when she feels like it, this is just how a basset is.  I am still behind in reading my drools.  I don't think I will post anymore for a while, well at least I will try
 and read through the many posts before I do.

Carol Ashley
Basset Rescue
Adopt a senior Basset
Support Senior Basset Rescue
Basset Hound Club of Southern California
Basset Hound Rescue of Southern California
BaRNI (Basset Rescue Network)