[Dailydrool] yucky, hee hee

sook54 at bellsouth.net sook54 at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 4 20:22:26 PDT 2008

Zoee Belle and Mum head off to the big celebration in our tiny town in Georgia. There is a big parade with "country" folk being the celebs of the day. Zoee Belle was prancing around like she was queen of the parade greeting all of the eager people as they waited for the parade to start. As we walked by I could hear many comments such as, look at that fat dog, Look a huge wiennner dog, Hey lady, is that a beagle? among many other ooo's and ahhhh's. It was very hot and we had walked a good distance and I decided to stop and visit with some people I knew. Zoee Belle enjoyed some belly rubs and a couple of chunks of ice while I talked to my friends. Well, den it happnz, as brudder would say. A lady dressed up real pretty came over to speak to Zoee and all I heard was a shrill scream and a big Yucky. When I looked down there was a long gooey slimmy string of drool all the way across the front of this ladies fouth of July tee shirt and some even hanging from her red, white and blue hat. Zoee Belle just rolled over and waited for the prissy lady to give her a belly rub. The lady shhreeeked, WHY DON'T YOU LEAVE YOUR FILTHY ANIMAL AT HOME?  I TURNED AROUND AND LET HER HAVE IT WITH BOTH BARRELS, LADY, (I SEZ) YOU CAME OVER TO US, WE DID NOT APPROACH YOU! GET YOUR PICKY SELF (I HAD PRETTY GOOD CONTROL) AWAY FROM MY ZOEE BELLE AND DON'T EVEN LOOK IN OUR DIRECTION AGAIN OR YOU WILL BE SORRY. There was a loud cheer from the crowd and people started clapping and laughing. A man brought Zoee a bottle of cold water and gave her a "good dawg" "good girl" belly rub. We watched the parade and had a wonderful morning. Zoee Belle shared some treats with fellow Americans. (hot dogs, funnel cakes and much more.) Happy Fourth droolers! you know what I'm talking about!

Sook, Mum to Zoee Belle ub da Souf
Zoee Belle, " dis b da besstess day eber, i makes bunches ub fwends and gets all da goodies frum dem. Zoee Belle seed som xcitttin fangs an aaarrooooed wit da fire twucks. i don't nose wha happnz to dat purtty waddie. we jus tryn ta share sum drool wit her! dat drool b sum powerful stufffs. She otta be fankin da Zoee Belle fur honorin her wit a sample ub da good stuff!