[Dailydrool] refrigerators

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 8 07:50:29 PDT 2008

<<He wasn't only into vegetables though, he once figured out how to open the refrigerator door, and ate a whole pound of Canadian bacon.  After that, we had to bungee the door of the refrigerator closed, which caused some strange comments from guests.>>

I have a friend who has a bloodhound. Speedy's best friend and for good reason too.  Whenever they leave the house they have to belt up the refrigerator because he knows how to open it.  When we were over for his birthday celebration the 2 leggers went out to eat and left the doggies behind with the belted frig.  Well, being the charming host that the bloodhound was, he insisted to treat Speedy and his other doggy guest to treats in the frig while his humans were away.  Since he couldn't get the frig to open, he learned how to open the freezer  and treated his guest to frozen clams and orange chicken.  When we got back, maybe an hour later, clam shells were everywhere and the Orange chicken bag shredded.  Needless to say Speedy had a wonderful time. He had Filet Minon for the party (yes, my friend went all out for the dogs and got them each one a steak) and clams and orange chicken for dessert.  My friend has since learned to belt up both
 compartments of the refrigerator.  Speedy is hoping she'll forget again while he is visiting.

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)