[Dailydrool] Whoo Hooo! Bob the DOg is going to be the Grand Marshall?!?

Vanis, Nancy Nancy.Vanis at McKesson.com
Tue Jul 8 07:48:48 PDT 2008

We just herds Bob the DOG is gonna be the Grand Marshall at the very
first Waddle for Oregon Basset Hound Rescue!!  We cantz wait - he is
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo famous!! And he is comin to Orygun?!?  We
wantz to get his autograph!  We wantz to get a signed photo!

We will be thar!

Beauregard & Roscoe P. Coltrane - OEBE's of Keizer
Snoop Dog - "I'm working on it" wanna be OEBE
Barn E. Butt - too darned sweet to be an OEBE.