[Dailydrool] Corncobs

rebecca lando rebecca.lando at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 10:13:46 PDT 2008

I just wanted to allay any fears or worries about Humphrey in this corncob
discussion: he never had a corncob and never will. The boyfriend's
2.5-year-old nephew merely snuck Humphrey a few kernels that had been cut
off the cob, but all cobs had been accounted for and disposed of very
carefully, and the dogs showed no interest in retrieving them from the
bottom of the garbage. I was already being careful to keep corncobs away
from him; I had just figured before that they'd be practically indigestible
but didn't know how dangerous they could really be to dogs. Thank you so
much, MomPerson, for clarifying how dangerous they really can be. It's
always good to know the specifics.

Now, if anyone knows a way to make pizza bones less appealing to Humphrey,
that would be helpful advice. He'd rather steal these bones than real bones
from us anyday.

-Rebecca & Humphrey