[Dailydrool] Refrigeraters

Vicky Munson boggleyboo at mchsi.com
Tue Jul 8 16:46:40 PDT 2008

 My max also knows how to open the frig, he is a basset!!! and so when I leave
the house I have a bavy lok on it and that has done the trick. So fr he has
had bologna, ranch dressing, mayo, and the ever forbidden chocolate among
other things that he just spread all over the floor. It took me a couple of
times to figure itout and now if I forgetto lock it and max does get into it
he has also learned to close it too so I don't know he has been in it until I
either catch him wth omething or clean out his bed and find the wrappers of of
things. So I laugh and am happy to hear others have this problem.
 Vicky, slave to Max and Boggle in Iowa