[Dailydrool] Bassets looking like 'weiner dogs'

Connie Moen two.bassets at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 15:37:16 PDT 2008

Guess the funniest one was I was walking Ernie (atb).  He was an 85 lb. red
and white with beautiful long long ears.  We were in an RV Park in Oceanside
and on the way to the beach we had to go under the railroad tracks.  These
'gentlemen' who were having their morning  ?coffee? under the tracks - one
of them looking at Ernie and exclaimed with very wide eyes "Thats the
biggest d@#$ weiner dog I ever saw".  He got that right - not too many 85
lbs. weiner dogs around!  I just smiled and we kept walking.

Connie & Roger and the Bassets, Miss Molly of Vegas, Hank the Tank, Ernie
(atb), Alice (atb), Cleo (atb) and Duchess (atb)