[Dailydrool] Roo

Georgie and Miss Becky sauble at shaw.ca
Sun Jul 13 12:05:05 PDT 2008

Oh Miss Becky just read that and wants to meet Roo.
She too is 14-l/2 plus and is thrilled to know he's on this list.
Anyway she too has had wobbly days and these days I know
she is sore and very unhappy and looks like we're in for
another move hopefully back to Alberta.
Anyway I put magnets you buy at Walmart on her leg - she also
has an magnetic necklace (Avon) and two magnets on her leg and collar.
She also sleeps at night on a mild heating pad.
I also am trying a new stuff from New Zealand - mussel? and she
is a bit better.Sasha's Blend and is mussel = they have an online site use for
horses too.
However when she was really bad I taped her back with magnet belt and
her leg with that torsion tape and it helped. I know cuz it helps me those
slimming belts hold things together.

 I try everything even ointment.

She is still moving pretty good. Like me when you sit or just get up in morning I can hardly
 move after they took me off arthrotec sevent-five cuz it
caused heart problems which it did so I'm as bad as she is.

Stairs she doesn't climb at all but since I moved out here but to get on bed the stair
that was made for her is totally useless.

Good Luck
We can compare bassets?
Georgie and Miss Becky