[Dailydrool] Microchip

tmarshall at whc.net tmarshall at whc.net
Mon Jul 14 06:14:32 PDT 2008

Last week while on my way to the vet's office, I find a golden retreiver
on the side of the road. So, toss muddy feet and all in the back seat, and
off to the vets. At the vets we find the microchip, call Home again and
get information on the owner. Call, call, call,and leave messages. We call
Home Again and get vet number, and the information that the dog came from
the Animal Rescue here in town. Call the vet, and find out they have no
iformation on the dog or the owner. So call the rescue, get a voice (still
haven't been able to talk to anyone) and find out he is one of theirs. So
finally we find a way to get him back to them. I live on the other side of
town. He went back to rescue, safely off the road, and it would not have
happened if the rescue name was not on the Home Again form. So resuces,
maybe it would be a good idea to make sure that your name goes on the
application form with the vet and all the other information. It sure
helped me out.
Terry and the hounds. Home to the Rio Trio.