[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 15, Issue 1

Christy Jones lawbird at cox.net
Mon Jul 14 05:27:06 PDT 2008

I've never fed Beneful, but my husband said that he had a dog just
absolutely tank on him.  The vet said it was the Beneful they were feeding
the dog.  Luckily he got better with some vet care and better food.

Christy

"does anyone feed beneful dog food to their hounds?...the other day, while
shopping in costco, i was given a sample of the small container of beef
stew...i've always been skeptical of anything containing corn from different
things
i've read (???) but when i opened this i was so impressed with the small
peices
of beef and all the vegetables this contained that i thought i'd give
Buddydawg
a bit...he scarfed it right down, but then again, he scarfs all his food
right down...i've been feeding him nutro lite lamb and rice or proplan
salmon in
the can, along with the proplan lamb and rice kibble...would appreciate any
comments kfrom droolers...thanks...Rene'e"