[Dailydrool] Houndsbay

Debbie Malta dmalta at nc.rr.com
Wed Jul 16 13:32:34 PDT 2008

CBHR's Waddle Model auction ends this Sunday! Don't miss this chance to have
a custom piece of art designed with your hounds as the stars! Our waddle
theme for this year is a 60's Woofstock concert. All of the money raised in
this auction will go to the CBHR bassets. Here's our artist's latest custom
design so you can see what incredible work she does...

http://www.bassettscollectibles.com/jeepdogs.jpg

And here's a link to the auction. It's currently at $400 with only a few
days left!

http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=other&item=1216568771

Kay Larch also posted another original ACEO with 2 bassets riding in a
colorful hot air balloon. I don't know how Kay has time to do all of these
for us, but we are very grateful! 60% of this auction will benefit the CBHR
houds.

http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=other&item=1216832745

Thank you!

Debbie & CBHR hounds Zoe, Sullie and fosters Hope and Tahoe the firewood
shredder