[Dailydrool] droolies

Bassetmomof2 at aol.com Bassetmomof2 at aol.com
Thu Jul 17 09:03:43 PDT 2008

Mazzie LaRock - we are so sorry to hear you are having back trouble.   We
hope you continue to live a pain free comfy life full of yummy treats.   Maybe
momma can put in an electric chair for any steps you might have.

King Bob dog, Sir - we are very happy for you and yours that you are able  to
come home today.

Pre-Healing drool to Barney for his snip and clip scheduled for  Friday.

Susan - we are so sorry to hear of Nellie Marie's passing.  We know  you must
have done all you can for her.  Your tireless efforts for bassets  are well
known.  We are thinking of you and your family today.

Helene, Freddie and Ellie