[Dailydrool] if I didn't have the drool and my bassets

Georgie and Miss Becky sauble at shaw.ca
Thu Jul 17 09:15:07 PDT 2008

If I didn't have the drool Miss Becky wouldn't still be with me - a
bit war torn but here as am I.
And the kind things a certain group did when I was in hospital
Moral support during some very trying times.
If I didn't have Miss Becky I would've never made the last seven
years cuz through it all there she is.  One thing my sons understand is
'where  I go she goes' - other than that they're rather useless.
So I couldn've gotten through this without the Drool and Miss Becky and
my other canine/feline friends. The Daily Drool is the most informative site I have
come across and thanks.

Georgie and Miss Becky