[Dailydrool] stuff

jules56pt at charter.net jules56pt at charter.net
Mon Jul 21 19:00:56 PDT 2008

First, our hearts go out to all of the hurting houndies and slavepersons.  My girls send snooters and lubs to Momadog Zelda, Wyatt, and Mazzie and any others who need a kiss and a basset hug.  We are so sorry for the pups and their people.  May God bless and give comfort.  It is really awful when there are no easy answers.

None of my girls now like butter or bread but Sherlock loved both.  If he heard someone rattle the bread wrapper, he would be at their feet sitting the best way he could.  He loved bread, pancakes, tortillas, and so on.  He also loved butter in any form.  Sherlock would steal any margarine or butter that wasn't nailed down.  The two didn't have to be together for him to be happy.

All three girls are here on the family room floor asleep at last.  Marley and Sunny just had a bellowing match for about the tenth time today.  Sunny is like the energizer bunny.  She keeps going and going and going.  She occasionally lets me pet her.  I just try to stay away from the teeth end of things.

Snooters and Drool from Sunny, Ninja, Marley
Comfort and peace--Julie