[Dailydrool] sweet Wyatt

lily5943 at comcast.net lily5943 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 21 19:22:35 PDT 2008

Wow!  You really are in a bind.  All I can say is--Don't do anything that you will regret.  My own opinion is that you should hang out with him and let the rest of your family go on vacation.  How will you feel if he passes in someone's care while you are gone?  I think you might kick yourself for having him PTS before the vacation.  On the other hand, his condition might deteriorate this week and it would be best for him.

Just try to determine how you will feel after he is ATB.  That will guide you in your decision.  It IS soooooo difficult to know what to do.

Best of luck, and kiss his furry head for us!

Susan, Gigi & Beau in Little Rock, still missing Jolie, BABES Royal Ambassador of Rescued Houndies (ATB 2-21-06) & Sophie (ATB 4-17-02)
forever in our hearts....