[Dailydrool] butter

lily5943 at comcast.net lily5943 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 21 19:32:06 PDT 2008

Gigi LOVES to eat butter and will steal it every chance she gets.  She is such a little devil!

Topsfield-Vision Silver Noodles is SUCH a handsome girl.  She deserves all her accolades.

For those of you who are struggling with decisions concerning your dog's health, we are thinking of you!  For those who are feeling the financial crunch and struggling to feed themselves, pets, and kids, we are thinking of you!

--
Susan, Gigi & Beau in Little Rock, still missing Jolie, BABES Royal Ambassador of Rescued Houndies (ATB 2-21-06) & Sophie (ATB 4-17-02)
forever in our hearts....