[Dailydrool] hiccups

Donna Mitchell dmitchell1065 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 03:38:37 PDT 2008

Hi everyone,  Does anyone's houndy get the hiccups?  Lilly gets them every
morning.  They don't seem to cause any problem but I would like to know if
it could or is causing problems.

To the families of Zelda and Wyatt-My heart breaks for you.  I agree with
the person who said there is always drool for you Zelda, even for the brave
houndys.  And you are a brave girl.  Wyatt, get on the dad.  Ask him to stay
home with you - just you two for the vacation.  THAT sounds like a good
time, just the dad and his boy.

Sad arrroohs to all who have lost their furbabies.

Donna
Lilly and Daisy's slave