[Dailydrool] Fred

Timmysgal at aol.com Timmysgal at aol.com
Wed Jul 23 04:43:51 PDT 2008

I want to thank everyone who e-mailed me about our newly acquired Rescue.  We
had him at the Vet man yesterday and the X-rays are not good news. It seems
that the poor baby's leg isn't very good. There are two options we can do
surgery with no guaranty or they are going to have to amputate the leg
altogether. Poor Fred has a hard enough time with 4 legs I don't know how he  will
manage with 3.  The rescue has been very good about paying for the  x-rays but I
am not sure what they are going to choose when the decision has to  be made. I
am hoping we can save the leg but if it is going to cause Fred any  pain I
would want the amputation. It is a shame what people ignore in their  pets. Fred
has had this from birth and it isn't going to get better on its  own. If we
had him as a baby we would of tried to correct this  then.Our Fred is only 18
months old. Please send some healing  drool for Fred. . It would be appreciated
while we wait for the decision of  the fate of our baby's leg.
Thank you again.
Fran Fred and Gizmo