[Dailydrool] Dinovite

Kara Carpenter frknhippie at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 25 13:58:59 PDT 2008

I have been using the Dinovite supplement for about 9 months now for one of my boys, Fitz.  He had really bad allergies and what I think is a sensitivity to yeast, and after multiple vet trips with no relief, we figured it was worth a shot.  It really cut down on his itchiness and redness and all of his hair has grown back.  In the cooler weather he rarely itches at all but I think the hot humid weather aggravates it.  I will warn you however that it is not cheap and it took about 2-3 months to start seeing results.  Also, they claim you can sprinkle it over dry food and the dog will eat it--not so with mine.  I have to mix it with a half a can of wet food.  If you have any specific questions feel free to email me off the list.
Thanks and our thoughts and condolences go out to all of those with sick pups and those who have lost their loved ones.
Beth, Rooney & Fitzy