[Dailydrool] Smokey and the bandit....Fred

Pollyaanaa at aol.com Pollyaanaa at aol.com
Fri Jul 25 13:39:13 PDT 2008

My 15 year old son watches this movie at least once a week.  I love it  too
and look forward to seeing Fred.  He's a riot.

Sam(antha) is slinging tons of drool, curtosy of the homemade frosty  paws.
She also had an encounter w/a wild turkey momma and her  poults.  She has
three of them.  Sam managed to tree one of  them.  Funny stuff.  I had to drag her
in.  She didn't want to  give it up.  LOL

again, drool to all.  Loving the Nigel and Lewis adventures, as well  as
Brudder Elwood.  I love to giggle and boy do I  giggle.        (((((((((((Zelda
and her  Mom))))))))))))

Lori...........maybe the newest addtion will be named Fred...
Sam(antha)....one more second and I woulda had me some turkey
dinner......next addition??????
Tater & Hazel...the not wannabeez.......turkey would have been  nice

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.