[Dailydrool] Secret Pawtner Fudge

mjdgwd at juno.com mjdgwd at juno.com
Fri Jul 25 13:12:10 PDT 2008

Once again Queen Olive will be offering her special Secret Pawtner fudge -- this time to benefit Ohio Basset Rescue.

There are a couple of new flavors this year:  Of course there will be Chunky's Chocolate Chunk (with raisins and cashews), Pawcasso Mint (white  mint chocolate with a splash of color) and our very newest: Queen Sadie Sue's Cloud Nine (white chocolate with marshmallow and peanut butter -- this one is to die for!)

And we still have all the others, Milk, dark, two-tone, white, peanut butter, mint, chocolate marshmallow, toffee, maple nut crunch and still available, cappuccino.

$15.00 per pound, plus priority postage to your SP's destination.  Check to Marilyn Deucher, 21 Hamilton St., Berea, OH  44017, or paypal to mjdgwd at juno.com

Surprise your SP and help the hounds of Ohio at the same time!

Marilyn Deucher