[Dailydrool] WASPS!!!!!

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 13:47:34 PDT 2008

Round 2! Wasps and painting the deck floor....

We were taking things off of the deck floor (table, plants, grill, storage
bench)  Well we were just about done, Santana was just roaming around
supervising as usual.  I was on the top step next to him and daddy was on
the ground we were moving the grill and there they came.....wasps from
heLL!  I saw one dart at Santana's nose he ran in the house and started
rolling around on the carpet to rub the pain.......I started cussing up a
storm got an ice pack and told daddy to hold it on his nose and to keep an
eye on him....YOU THINK I would have got some benadryl last time at the
store so I had to run to Walgreens about 3min away (thank doG!)....it's now
1 hour later and he looks fine and seems fine.....no swelling, but he is
sticking to me like glue!

We did not paint everything is off the deck and the swarm of about 12 wasps
are outside looking for revenge.  Daddy went to buy some killer spray....we
even caught about 50 in our wasp catchers in the last 2 weeks...these ones
are  the smart ones.  ERRRRR!

Anyone else have this problem and how did you remedy get  rid of these
things?

--
Anitra
Momma To

Check out Mr. Pants' woofsites!
Dogster Page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/622568
OR
Myspace Page: http://www.myspace.com/santanadog

"Happiness is a warm puppy"-Rerun Van Pelt (Charlie Brown Character)