[Dailydrool] Janie Anne in the Newspaper

Bill billa_1 at msn.com
Sun Jul 27 13:45:07 PDT 2008

Hi,
First of all our prayers are with all who who are experiencing pain or losses.

A couple of weeks ago a new dog park had it's grand opening just a few blocks from our house.  We participated and had a good time, although it was very hot. During the walk Janie and I met some people with their 3 Bassets and continued on our way.  Long story short, the local paper came in the mail yesterday and there was a picture of all of us on our walk!
No one can tell me that there is not a fascination and love for our beautiful Bassets, they are such good "Ambassetadors".
I couldn't find a web site, but it was in the Littleton (CO) Report newspaper.

One other good note.  I went to a reunion last weekend and had Janie stay at the PetSmart pet hotel. We had never been apart until this time.  I was impressed with their care for Janie and was proud that Janie was the Queen of the Party.

I just wanted to share some Good news here, maybe start a trend, too much sad news lately.
Woofs,
Janie Anne (Colorado Mt Basset) & Bill