[Dailydrool] Benadryl....

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 17:13:43 PDT 2008

Got stocked up on some Benadryl...Santana is fine no swollen or hives or
nuffin.....he said he wants to be a bee keeper too, hims wikes Hunny!

Also hubby did another run to the store to get some RAID hotshot and that
thing got rid of the wasps in about 10minutes...killed them and made them
leeb our deck!  Next weekend we are finding the hive and spraying that...in
the night ob course when they are less active.....This stuff works GREAT!

--
Anitra
Momma To

Check out Mr. Pants' woofsites!
Dogster Page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/622568
OR
Myspace Page: http://www.myspace.com/santanadog

"Happiness is a warm puppy"-Rerun Van Pelt (Charlie Brown Character)