[Dailydrool] Masterpiece Bassets in a pear tree

tomanddeb at tznet.com tomanddeb at tznet.com
Mon Jul 28 17:07:10 PDT 2008

Well, the nieghbors pear tree has little green pears on it again and my houndies have been helping themselves already this year. I was on the phone about to tell my sister about thier harvesting antics when my husband let Fern and Lacey in from outside. Just as I was done telling her, Fern runs up to me and drops a little green pear in my lap..... now anyone who thinks they don't understand us had better think twice!! Or are they reading minds? There's a scary thought!!!!    Debbie and the Masterpiece Bassets