[Dailydrool] vacuuming

Tina Zantrofski dzantrofski69 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 30 12:25:28 PDT 2008

As I was pushing the vacuum around for the 3rd time this week I was
wondering.. How many times a week on average do people vacuum?  I used to
vacuum once a week when it was just Maggie.  Mind you, there was a lot of
hair but it was manageable. Now with 3 dogs its out of control!  I can
vacuum and within 5 minutes of them back in the house, there's hair balls
galore AGAIN!  And I have the Dyson Animal!!  Maybe I should just leave it
running all the time and it can pick up the hair as they drop it. lol.  I
find I'm averaging 3 times a week, sometimes more if I'm expecting company.
And the dogs are all brushed a couple times a week.  Of course with the
recent humid weather and thunderstorms, I find my lab dropping more hair
than everybody!

So because I am curious, how often do you vacuum?

Tina