[Dailydrool] vacuuming

Bonnie Garner parrothead at ripleycable.net
Wed Jul 30 15:04:26 PDT 2008

I try to vacuum every day, then if I'm having company at night, I'll usually go over it again minutes before they arrive.  I have been known to still be vacuuming as my company is coming in the door.

However, I must say that having two basset ladies in my house this past weekend, I did miss a day of vacuuming.  And we had 5 bassets in the house all day and all night.  I kept saying, I need to vacuum, I need to vacuum and Menzie would just say, oh, don't worry about it.  Finally I didn't.

    But generally with three bassets and two cats, I vacuum at least once a day.

Bonnie
Slave to Stanley, Beachbaby, Lowretta, Stella (ATB), J.D. (ATB), Begonia (ATB)