[Dailydrool] BOTW

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 16:18:37 PDT 2008

I never pawticipate in BOTW because its so hard to choose. They are all
always so adorable that I feel mean choosing just one. Of course Elder Clara
deserves this week but I also wanted to mention how cute all the others are
too. Jake with his all black face looks so innocent and Little Hannah, is
that the one and only, Hannah Bandana? Anyway just wanted to say that I
think they all should be Basset of the Week. And Cowboy here thinks all the
bassets in the world should be celebrated everyweek and treated as botw all
the time. He's beggin for treats as I type. :)

Kacy with Cow and Ru