[Dailydrool] how many times do you sweep?

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Wed Jul 30 17:16:41 PDT 2008

Well I don't sweep, I vacuum since it is much easier to control the flying hair.  Since I have 7 furbabies the hair is always out of control.  Pre- back injury I vacuumed daily, but now I have had to let it go to every other day and sometimes every 3rd day if it is a not so good day.  I know that within a short time after I clean, I can see the hair sneaking back in...with hardwood and tile, well it always shows.  Everyone just knows that I love all my kidz!
Droolz,
Ruby Doo, Tucker, Abby, Sadie, Teeka, Gregor and Cuddles