[Dailydrool] Roomba

Cindy Heron cheron at highcottonusa.com
Thu Jul 31 11:42:28 PDT 2008

Hahahahaha Lisa!  I have been thinking along the same lines.  I would
love to have a Roomba, but it would certainly get clogged and burst into
flames trying to suck up all the dog hair in my house.  We have 8 dogs.
Whenever we vacuum, we have enough hair to make a couple of new dogs.
Lol  I do have a friend who has 1 dog and about 4 ferrets that has a
Roomba and she just loves it.  Her ferrets ride around on top of the
Roomba when it is vacuuming.