[Dailydrool] Nigel an Llewis Rite a Note

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 10:49:06 PDT 2008

We,me an Llewis riting dis ting togedder. Rite Llewis? Yeah he say yeah.
Are MommaDog Zelda gone away. We not sure how dis work. We not sure whut
happent. We nose she not feelin good for a long time now an bin worser, but
she still were growlin. Grampa Mitchell he say dis done happent befour and
it will happen agin an someday he too will go away but not for a long time.
We not unnerstan dis a tall.
Uncle Cooper, Sir he say MommaDog ok now an we see her agin sumtime so not
ta worry, so we dont cuse Uncle Cooper Sir, he be very wise.
We nose dat lotsa Drool peepels done sended Drool and talk reel nicey to
MomPerson and DadPerson mekum feel bedder an it worked. So we wanna thank
everybuddy.
So riting to tell alla youse thanks for carin about MommaDog an we and
MomPerson an DadPerson an we be fine.
We still chek to be sure nobody growlin at we at dinnertime.....you nebber
nose.
An we not lonesum we gots eech odder an Grampa Mitchell and Uncle Cooper an
all are frens on da Drool. We lubs you all, rite Llewis? He say rite.

Lub an Drool to all in need
Nigel an Llewis