[Dailydrool] SP gifts...

jkdjf at tds.net jkdjf at tds.net
Thu Jul 31 10:46:35 PDT 2008

I know a few of the rescues have posted sites to order things for the SP exchange but I know that there are others out there that have things for sale. I ordered from a couple last year and don't even remember which ones they were so it would be helpful for us if all the rescues and individuals that give part of their proceeds to rescue would post their web sites now so we can order order order.  Whoopee! It Secret Pawtner time.  Kathy and Daisy Mae of Va