[Dailydrool] Eleri and treats

rebecca stanton rebecca.stanton at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 1 00:56:34 PDT 2008

We had a postcard from Eleri, husband JP and the girls Penny and Polly - they have reached the Northernmost tip of Norway, Nordkapp!  Those basset girls are so well travelled!!

Thanks to everyone who mailed me after the turd fiasco the other day - it seems the way forward with Morse is to keep treats on me.  And be more vigilant.

In England we are very fond of complaining about our weather, but I honestly will scream if I hear anyone complaining this year about our summer - we have had unbroken sunshine for a few weeks now and we badly need some rain.  Also, the sunshine means people are buying fish and chips down the road and then eating them up on the green out in the fresh air - a nightmare when you have a basset hound. Last night the brownies descended on the green and Morse was off the lead.  His snooter went right up in the air before he tore off in their direction - too late I saw the object of his chase - an open bag of chips right on the ground.  I collared him as he was snarfing them down.  Luckily they had bought a few bags so a few less didnt matter........

Becky,Morse & Pumbaa ATB x