[Dailydrool] rufuss The ozark 11

joanne rusaw moosey0987 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 1 05:04:21 PDT 2008

http://www.palltimes.com/news/x2113788676/New-York-opens-homes-for-Arkansas-hounds
Here is a link (hopefuly it works. It was the fron page of our newspaper this morning. Our beautiful rufuss was on the front page. The only thing that was not totaly correct was the fact that we will be fostering him. Dan should of new even before he got here that he would be staying and i would be a total failure at fostering him. He is at his forever home with us. I was just so blessed to be part of this rescue with these beautiful dogs
I do have a question that I asked once but never got an ans. so gonna try again. About the listeriene. Do you delute it with water or use it straight?????? Im getting some today and not sure what to do with it........ Thanks in advance. Im sure Bonnie will keep you all uptodate on Rufuss her and maggie. Shes givin me that look right now that she should be on here talking and not me. oh well..... Gotta love them...... And
MY GIRLS ARE MY BABIES...THEY ARE JUST AS MUCH PART OF MY FAMILY AS MY 2 LEGGED ONES. THEY DEPEND ON ME AND THEY WILL KNOW EVERY BIT OF LOVE THAT THEY CAN POSSIBLY KNOW. THEY ARE FAMILY AND NOT JUST DOGS. I RESCUE DOGS SO THEY CAN HAVE A FAMILY...THATS MY STORY AND IM STICKING TO IT.......